1. Positioning, monitoring, safety protection and SOS fuction for children/pupils/middle school students, aged persons/disabled persons etc
2. Management, safety protection and SOS fuction for explorers/business persons/field staff ect.
1. 4 speed dial alarm buttons and one SOS button;
2. SOS signal can be sent to the control center if the SOS button is pressed, so as to indicate the user's location precisely;
3. The guardian can search the user's location directly through message without the need for monitoring system;
4. Support active and passive monitoring;
5. Support time setting and continuous/discontinuous tracking functions;
6. Support the electronic fence function, and give alarm if exceeding the designated range (System support is required);
7. The monitoring center can search the user's location through message/GPRS (System support is required);
8. Track recording function, historical track playback function (System support is required).
To set MhoM1O you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 0000 which is the initial data from the device and the APN are to APN_OPERATOR
Factory reset i2nwRlgXTy90q
Set up our operator APN IGYOEgU3HG1R0aoBjsnbUqr8EmLGbfWyjG2Bq
Establish the server where we will connect T9YjEDRYkTbPGhTwPjbZaKcVOcmtCs
Define how often will transmit to our example 120 seconds uimUQsP2QnZjdSu0U 8DCTgamQJhDVlaiV2