||Locate and manage all your devices in one place.
You can create users to provide continued access to third parties, assigning privileges on their own devices, to enter top menu through Gears, Users .
The user can be an email address or a username, the user only has access to assigned devices group in read mode, if the edit option is checked, the user can edit the devices assigned to the group, for example device name, alerts, etc. You can not add more devices or remove them only edit them.
- Standard User: This is the basic user only displays the assigned devices by the administrator, you can assign a devices group or 1 device. You can set the privileges for this user Edit, Send SMS alerts, Send Commands, Send SMS commands, etc. these privileges is only for the assigned devices.
- Privileges: define the user privileges if the user has no privileges for default the user can access the map, route and the stats.
Edit allows editing the device names, icons, alerts, etc. the assigned devices. Send Commands allows sending GPRS commands to assigned devices, Call to the device allows check the device phone number and enables the command call to the device. Send SMS Commands, allows sending SMS commands to the device, Send SMS alerts allows enable the SMS notifications in the alerts.
- Group: define the devices granted to the user, the options are (All) the user has access to all devices in the main account, (1 Device) the form field device type the device name to grant access for that device to the user, you also select a group of devices, you can create the group device in Groups.
- Administrator (Manage own account): This user is an administrator full privileges on your own account, the user can add devices, users, shared access, etc. the user does not have access to the main account, only have administration rights on the own users and own devices. The device limit for this user is defined by the administrator on the main account. the user does not have access to customization, the devices number assigned to this user are not available on the main account, it does not affect the customization.
- Administrator (Manage this account): This user has the same privileges from the main user and has access to all devices, users, etc. this user does not have invoice privileges.
The Information section you can storage info like phone contact number, address, etc.
Disable account: enable this option to disable the user access to the account, optionally you can type a message when the user tries to log in, the message is shown to the user.
Expires: checking this option you can set an active date interval, selecting the date range the user cannot log in before or after the date range.
Created users can change their own password and account administrator can also restore it.